Change how bank details appear
- Can we remove the bank details from showing in the "Completed Order" email. It is not needed once the order is complete.
- Can we make the bank details display without the bullet points <li>? Each bank detail has a bullet point in front, which I would like to remove. Is this possible with the custom CSS section and if so how?
- It is a setting provided by WooCommerce so we don't change it. We are looking at adding a setting possibly though.
- You can style those bullet points to display in the same color as the background so that they won't be visible. You cannot use display: none; in email CSS though.
- If you can come up with a setting to improve this very confusing setting WooCommerce has as default, it really would be great.
- Styling the bullet points white might be an answer. Do I add this CSS within the custom CSS in the email settings in your plugin?
If you do manage to make a setting to switch on or off the bank details within emails, it would be good you can apply that to all emails ie , you can effectively remove the bank details from displaying in all emails. It would be another good selling point for your plugin, as a lot of people are requesting this in forums.
OK. The confusion was due to Sean saying that you were looking at adding this as a setting, where you can remove bank details from the emails. He then said that "the update had been made".
However from what you now said, it seems as though this is not a feature that you are bringing in any time soon. I will therefore look to remove bank details with some code snippets.